BSX daily trade
All quiet on the BSX
No shares traded on the Bermuda Stock Exchange on the eve of the holiday weekend.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed unchanged on 2,221.04.
The BSX Insurance Index gained 18.03 points, or 1.11 per cent, to close on 1,637.76.
Butterfield Bank’s US-listed shares gained ten cents, or 0.28 per cent, to close on $36.31. Butterfield last traded at $35.50 on the BSX, having gained 6.6 per cent this week.
The index gained 4.43 per cent for the trading week, during which Devonshire Industries Ltd, owner of Bermuda Paint Company, recorded the biggest gains, climbing 11.3 per cent to close on $3.95.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Digital currency payments on horizon
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Government boat believed to be sunk
Two sides argue over magistrate’s evidence
Lawyer relives search for family in Bahamas
Mentally ill man detained in hospital
Joint store as jewellery businesses combine
Regiment ready to help Cayman Islands
Marilyn’s writing debut
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive