Butterfield Bank shares improved by nine cents, or 0.24 per cent, to close at $37.59 on the New York Stock Exchange.
There were no trades on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, which remained unchanged at 2,188.35.
The BSX Insurance Index...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Nov 20, 2017 6:00 pm
Shares of Butterfield Bank were down nine cents, or 0.24 per cent to $37.50 on The New York Stock Exchange.
- Nov 17, 2017 6:48 pm
It was a quiet day on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, with only two stocks trading. A total of 1,834 shares of Butterfield Bank,...
- Nov 16, 2017 5:46 pm
Shares worth almost $1 million were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, but only one stock moved during the...
- Nov 15, 2017 5:41 pm
Butterfield Bank shares shot up 5 per cent in light Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The bank gained $1.75 on the trading...
- Nov 14, 2017 5:26 pm
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index fell 3.6 per cent last week, largely because of a tumble in the price of Butterfield Bank...
- Nov 14, 2017 8:00 am
Three stocks gained in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading to drive The Royal Gazette/BSX Index 0.74 per cent...
- Nov 10, 2017 5:55 pm
Argus Group shares were down 15 cents, or 3.8 per cent, at $3.85 after 40,000 were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Nov 9, 2017 6:26 pm
Shares of Somers Limited were up 25 cents, or 1.8 per cent, to $14.50 after 700 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Nov 8, 2017 6:02 pm
Butterfield Bank shares plunged 6.6 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
The bank fell $2.45 to close on...
- Nov 7, 2017 5:56 pm
Butterfield Bank shares were down 26 cents, or 0.71 per cent, to $36.12 on the New York Stock Exchange.
The only stock...
- Nov 6, 2017 9:34 pm
- Butterfield rise in New York trading
- HSBC shares fall 3%
- BSX signs new Nasdaq technology agreement
- Somers Ltd improve by 3.6%
- Argus Group shares jump 6.7%
- BF&M shares down 3.7%
- Butterfield shares gain 3.6%
- Bermuda Press shares up 25%
- Butterfield shares up in New York
- Argus Group down 1.3%
- Two stocks higher on BSX
- BF&M shares lose ground
- Butterfield shares gain 1.4%
- Ascendant shares down 2.5%
- Butterfield falls 3.2%
- Argus shares fall 5% in light trading
- BSX to speed up trade settlements
- Argus shares climb 6%
- Ascendant climbs to year high
- Devonshire Industries jumps 22.2% on BSX
- Argus Group down 5.8%
- All quiet on BSX
- Argus Group jumps 6.7%
- Butterfield shares gain 0.4%
- Investing lessons from the $8m janitor
- Butterfield gains 0.7 per cent
- Dollar-cost averaging can smooth your costs
- BF&M improve by 2.1%
- Better to bet with Buffett than against him
- Moderating risk through diversification
- Ascendant remains at year high
- Butterfield, Ascendant lead market higher
- Butterfield shares gain 1.1%
- Shares of Ascendant and Butterfield rise
- Chance to win $2,500 securities portfolio
- BSX holds steady
- BF&M and Ascendant shares fall
- Eight-day winning streak ends on BSX
- Butterfield drives full-week BSX rally
- One shares jump 15%
Neighbours kick up a stink over dairy farm
Caines: protest pushed me to become MP
Warning over Domestic Partnership Act
Atherden pledges diverse OBA
Payne’s passion for the past
Nusum laments ‘five minutes of madness’
Take Our Poll