Consumers paid more for goods and services in June than they did in the same month in 2018.
The Consumer Price Index rose 0.7 per cent, year-on-year.
The inflation rate year-on-year more than doubled during the month, rising by 0.4 of...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Oct 9, 2019 6:24 pm
First-quarter gross domestic product rose 3.7 per cent, after being adjusted for inflation, in the first quarter of this...
- Aug 28, 2019 6:57 pm
Bermuda’s surplus in economic transactions with the rest of the world narrowed to $204 million in the first quarter of this...
- Aug 26, 2019 8:00 am
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive