It used to be that local retailers faced competition from down the street or across town — now they’re up against retailers worldwide.
With the click of a button customers can order almost anything, any time, anywhere.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Jan 18, 2019 8:00 am
The company undertaking the largest single-site installation of solar panels in Hamilton, is seeing a significant increase in...
- Jan 18, 2019 8:00 am
An entire floor at Washington Mall has been converted into a range of different sized units to help cater to the demands of...
- Jan 17, 2019 8:00 am
A new phone app for Bermuda is set to solve the problem of what to do when you call a restaurant to order a takeout, but can’t...
- Jan 16, 2019 8:00 am
A crash course for Bermuda’s retailers on how to build their brand and stand out in a crowded marketplace is on offer from the...
- Jan 11, 2019 8:00 am
OM Juicery has expanded its range and is now offering organic vegan food dishes from its Elliot Street premises.
- Jan 10, 2019 8:00 am
Clarien Bank has appointed chief executive officer Ian Truran to the bank’s board of directors.
Mr Truran has led the...
- Jan 8, 2019 2:04 pm
Clarien Bank Ltd announced a net profit of $7.3 million for the first nine months of last year.
In a statement the bank...
- Jan 7, 2019 1:08 pm
Businesses in Clocktower Mall at Dockyard and operations in a number of adjacent buildings will reopen tomorrow after a...
- Jan 4, 2019 8:00 am
Calvin Okang Shabazz, a consultant with Bermuda Financial Network, has earned the CAMS designation.
After passing the...
- Jan 3, 2019 8:00 am
One Communications Ltd has authorisation to buyback up to two million of its common shares this year.
- Jan 3, 2019 8:00 am
- Awards for best festive window displays
- Paws and Claws opens shop in Hamilton
- Software firm Nova plans for strong growth
- RA invites comments on service standards
- Healthcare system ‘a ticking time bomb’
- Somers reports full-year profit of $4.2m
- Travel app Winnow adds Aspen experiences
- Customer service key to Tuck Shop success
- ACT’s OneCloud reaches Bermuda milestone
- Coral Coast launches ‘wall of frame’
- Saltus team leads KPMG Investment Challenge
- McGinger, Doggie and Lobsterboy return
- BF&M posts $16.9m for first nine months
- Goslings releases ‘father of all rums’
- Doughty takes new role at BeesMont
- Concert promoter puts tickets on blockchain
- ASW hosts student lunch-and-learn in UK
- Deloitte staff make an impact across Bermuda
- TBi and Bluewave set to launch TV service
- Elevate launches career support programme
- Minister opens new TBi and Bluewave location
- Stevedoring changes policy on mechanics
- New guide for entrepreneurs
- TBi moves into new location
- Women entrepreneurs inspire audience
- BEDC to run two seminars on co-operatives
- Cinema closes after audience numbers decline
- Conyers collects offshore firm of year award
- Trippmatch heads for a blockchain ‘first’
- Wedco and BLDC to repeat seminar
- Extra hiring to cope with Black Friday rush
- Education savings plan hits $50m milestone
- Dunlop joins Walkers Bermuda
- People’s will not offer Black Friday deals
- Retail sales fall for sixth straight month
- More vendors being sought for Dockyard
- Digicel and BTC recognise long-serving staff
- Six achieve CFA charter status
- Court House to expand and add rowing studio
- New Haus units offered at below $400,000
Minibus driver: I did not provoke attack
Phoenix halts imports of foreign newspapers
Bermudian relives horror of Nairobi attack
Russell and Dutranoit break records
Visitor to run Bermuda Triangle for charity
A ‘substantial’ change to Bermuda’s future
Kampf romps to fifth title on return
Wear red on Monday to reject violence
PLP backtracks on ‘land grabs’
Tributes paid to RBR soldier killed in crash
Drink-driver falls off his bike twice
Social-media feud led to Steede murder
Children as young as 11 exposed to porn
Jetting into the island
Online opportunity beckons for retailers
Woman arrested after crash
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive