Somerset Bridge Watersports has earned a place in TripAdvisor’s Hall of Fame after achieving certificates of excellence for five consecutive years.
The family-run business is now in its 30th year and provides waterskiing and jet-skiing...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jun 21, 2018 8:00 am
Funworx, which has a pop-up location at Gombey’s Restaurant and Bar in St Davids, is providing electric scooter tours to...
- Jun 21, 2018 8:00 am
After more than 30 years in business a local optometrists M. Keyes & Co Ltd, located in Washington Mall, on Church Street,...
- Jun 20, 2018 8:00 am
A local entrepreneur hopes to revolutionise the treatment of Bermuda’s tank water.
Twenty-nine year old Ananda Hill,...
- Jun 19, 2018 8:00 am
“Be inspired” is the motto for a local business that introduced a unique concept of joining fitness, creativity and...
- Jun 15, 2018 8:00 am
Late last year, a friend and former MBA classmate who owns several small businesses with 40-plus employees in total,...
- Jun 15, 2018 8:00 am
A new duty-free shop launched yesterday at the LF Wade International Airport.
Bermuda Duty Free, run by beverage...
- Jun 14, 2018 8:00 am
Clarien Bank said today it would raise its Bermuda dollar mortgage rates by quarter of a percentage point, while Butterfield...
- Jun 13, 2018 5:22 pm
A $25 million project of improvements and renovations at Rosewood Bermuda was topped off in traditional Bermudian style with a...
- Jun 11, 2018 8:00 am
KFC Bermuda raised $1,968 in support of Bermuda Red Cross after a fundraising initiative throughout the month of May in...
- Jun 11, 2018 6:38 pm
A retail park tucked away at Southside in St David’s is a popular place for East End residents, and business owners are hoping...
- Jun 8, 2018 8:00 am
- New nail salon puts style at your fingertips
- Electric vehicle training for Belco team
- Hotel celebrates after $25m of improvements
- Designer launches eco-friendly swimwear line
- Bermudian colouring book published
- Physiotherapy clinic celebrates 20 years
- Lace front wigs business arrives with styles
- Twizy charging stations installed at beach
- Six new appointments at Fireminds
- Bright idea enterprise makes learning fun
- Excellence pays off for Dive Bermuda
- Escape room has Bermudian themes locked in
- Taylors a ‘firm to watch’ says IFLR
- Water park is back with a splash
- Energy sector experts join Ascendant board
- SwitchWorx celebrates its 20-year evolution
- US bidder speaks with Ascendant shareholders
- CHW recruits Clarke for corporate team
- Dockyard vendors gear up for busy summer
- BEDC expands small-business credit options
- Services to expand as couple succeed Dr Dyer
- BEDC loan programmes to help entrepreneurs
- Benefits of energy from the sun highlighted
- Natural gas plan top option in IRP proposal
- Paint-your-own pottery studio proves a hit
- Turning a passion into a business
- Low-rainfall year boosts Watlington’s sales
- Restoration firm branches out
- US firm and investors table Ascendant bid
- Team effort to promote East End
- Clarien launching mobile banking app
- HSBC and charity are winners in Xtreme Games
- Vegan ice cream proves a cool idea
- Store closes as G-Wiz becomes online only
- Caribbean restaurant expands to second location
- One reports a $15m profit
- Belco aims to reduce cost of electricity
- Oleander buys Suzuki Cycles
- Unregulated business grows at Ascendant
- Doctor deploys keto diet to fight obesity
Sex offender to be held at Co-Ed
Desperate mother faces bleak choice for son
Bermudian will be extradited to the US
Somersfield plans $6m expansion
Former teacher Called to the Bar
PLP is using ‘Trump-esque’ tactics – Simons
Judge overturns man’s sex conviction
Daredevil completes round-the-island swim
Actress attempts around island swim
Optometrists and optician business to close
PLP MPs back inquiry into Lahey Clinic case
How I beat the baby blues
Take Our Poll