Bermudian-based PartnerRe has entered into a joint strategic co-operation agreement with fintech firm RemitRadar.
PartnerRe wants to adopt RemitRadar’s online channels, social media channels and artificial intelligence technologies to...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Sep 25, 2017 8:00 am
Registration remains open for next week’s Dive In Festival which aims to highlight the business case for diverse and inclusive...
- Sep 22, 2017 5:52 pm
Members of Bermuda’s Red Bull Youth America’s Cup team will next week open three days of events designed to promote diversity...
- Sep 22, 2017 3:44 pm
Ironshore has confirmed the appointment of two executives to lead its Bermuda property team.
Bermudian Ian Smith will...
- Sep 21, 2017 8:00 am
The world is more fragile than ever because of its ever-increasing complexity and connectedness, according to Nassim Nicholas...
- Sep 20, 2017 8:00 am
White Mountains Insurance Group will buy back 13.5 per cent of its own shares after its tender offer to shareholders was...
- Sep 20, 2017 1:58 pm
XL Group is moving its main European Union insurance operation from London to Dublin in response to Britain’s impending...
- Sep 19, 2017 1:08 pm
LONDON (Reuters) — Bermudian-based insurer and reinsurer Hiscox Ltd has estimated net claims of about $150 million from...
- Sep 19, 2017 8:00 am
Insurance industry minds are grappling with ever-evolving cyber-risks and resulting liabilities, including mounting levels of...
- Sep 15, 2017 8:00 am
Insurers are expected to pay out between $32 billion and $50 billion to policyholders affected by Hurricane Irma in the US and...
- Sep 15, 2017 3:52 pm
Businesses that are proactive in reducing their potential risk to cyberattacks by using new technologies such as blockchain,...
- Sep 15, 2017 8:00 am
- Top insurance lawyers at XL Catlin seminar
- Irma kept 50 conference delegates at home
- Insurtech investment surging, says PwC
- XL given full internal model approval
- Burns receives Fred Reiss Lifetime Award
- Iordanou given prestigious insurance award
- Captive king Bermuda must avoid complacency
- McGavick to speak at Convergence 2017 event
- Reinsurance losses appear lower than feared
- PwC: cyber-risk tops reinsurers’ concerns
- London set to compete with Bermuda for ILS
- HSCM form investing partnership with Sciemus
- Premier upbeat on island’s captive industry
- Captive sector contributes $174m to economy
- Cat-bond investors braced for losses
- Captive conference not affected by weather
- Cat-bond capital at risk from Irma
- Ogden rate U-turn boost for reinsurers
- Island reinsurers seen as ‘under pressure’
- Biltir leaders meet with Simmons
- Insurance stocks plummet as Irma fears grow
- BDA launches healthcare market video series
- Maiden Re backs insurtech drone start-up
- Black Swan author to speak at conference
- Senior management changes at Hamilton Re
- Premier to open Bermuda Captive Conference
- Home-grown talent to the fore at Ironshore
- Bermuda insurance giant Newhouse dies
- Harvey economic losses could reach $90 billion
- Neon strengthens property team
- Argo CEO: insurance industry must modernise
- Survey shows confidence in cyber insurance
- Axis Capital’s final bid for Novae accepted
- Carreiro named Hamilton general counsel
- Burford join’s Fidelis team in London
- Insured losses from Harvey stacking up
- Reinsurers braced for hit from Harvey
- Top insurance attorney Carey dies
- Novae shareholder revolt caused Axis to raise offer
- Novae closes Bermuda unit as Axis raises bid
6pm update: Maria a ‘potential threat’
Fireminds to expand with major US investment
Bermudian model targets top title
Caines on way to achieving ambition
Helping mental health sufferers
Hope for jobs through sports clubs
Call for public to help in at-risk areas
Take Our Poll
- What will be the best way to create needed new jobs?
- Attract more international companies
- Grow the population
- Reduce the number of non-Bermudian workers
- Develop new business sectors other than international business and tourism
- Retrain the workforce
- Total Votes: 5529
- Poll Archive