Girl cut by boat propeller
A teenager hurt by a boat propeller over the holiday weekend has been treated and released from hospital.
According to a police spokesman, the 17-year-old girl suffered leg injuries after she was struck by a propeller at Raft-Up at Shelly Bay on Saturday afternoon.
Marine police, Bermuda Fire and Rescue Service and ambulance personnel all responded to the incident and assisted with initial medical care.
The spokesman said she was admitted to the general ward at King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, but has since been discharged.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive