Kudos to these taxi drivers
As in all professions, there are “good” apples and “bad” apples. Let me tell you about some of Bermuda’s good taxi drivers.
The following is a list of the courteous drivers:
• Mel Caines on Saturday, February, 9 drove me to Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute
• Monday, February 11. I think the Driver’s number was 1216 took me on a round trip to Fort Hamilton. He was fun
• Monday, February 18, at 4.30am from hospital to Pompano Beach Club. Leo Kuchler, whose home country is Austria
• It is always a pleasure to ride with Jason Dill, of Timeline Transport
Thank you, gentlemen, for your kindness.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive