Barnes wraps up trio of titles
Scott Barnes wrapped up a trio of titles on the final race day of the Bermuda Karting Club Series at the Rubis Southside Raceway today.
Barnes had already won the Shifters and L206 Seniors honours and only needed to start one of the three heat to claim the Tag Senior championship.
The former BKC president won the Shifters and L206 class last season. The only other class to be decided was the Tag Juniors, which was won by Jorja Thomas.
Going into the yesterday’s races, David Barbosa had secured the L206 Masters title while Nile Bean was sure of the Cadet class.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Digital currency payments on horizon
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Government boat believed to be sunk
Two sides argue over magistrate’s evidence
Lawyer relives search for family in Bahamas
Mentally ill man detained in hospital
Joint store as jewellery businesses combine
Regiment ready to help Cayman Islands
Marilyn’s writing debut
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive