Hamilton Parish constable to meet residents
The Parish Constable for Hamilton parish, Constable Litanya Smith, will be conducting a community outreach clinic to meet and greet area residents Saturday, June 22nd from 11am until 3pm at the RUBiS Causeway Service Station on Blue Hole Hill in Hamilton parish.
Constable Smith will be joined by Bermuda Red Cross Disaster Manager Mrs. Diane Gordon.
Members of the public are encouraged to attend to receive general crime prevention advice and also to learn the importance of having an emergency plan.
• Press release from the Bermuda Police Service
Call to save historic Albert Row
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Digital currency payments on horizon
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Government boat believed to be sunk
Two sides argue over magistrate’s evidence
Lawyer relives search for family in Bahamas
Mentally ill man detained in hospital
Joint store as jewellery businesses combine
Regiment ready to help Cayman Islands
Marilyn’s writing debut
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive