An elderly American couple have been terrorised by a raider in their room at the Pompano Beach Club.
A police spokesman said the incident happened at the Southampton resort in the early hours of Sunday.
He added: “It appears that an...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jan 23, 2019 4:05 pm
Seniors’ concerns and crime prevention will be discussed at an event next month.
The Bermuda Police Service Eastern...
- Jan 22, 2019 5:04 pm
Laptop computers were stolen after a break-in at a Smith’s school, police said today.
A burglary at Whitney Institute...
- Jan 21, 2019 5:04 pm
A social media feud between would-be gangsters in Britain led to the murder of Lyrico Steede, a 17-year-old Bermudian student...
- Jan 18, 2019 8:00 am
Steps to quell gang violence in Bermuda were detailed this evening by Wayne Caines, the Minister of National...
- Jan 17, 2019 7:23 pm
St George’s police station could reopen as part of a two-year plan to increase the visibility of officers across the island,...
- Jan 15, 2019 8:00 am
A third man has been arrested in connection with a gun murder outside a Christmas party at a sports club.
- Jan 12, 2019 8:00 am
Bermuda’s national security minister hit back at allegations of insensitivity after he released gun crime statistics just days...
- Jan 10, 2019 8:00 am
A gay rights campaigner welcomed a call for LGBTQ people to get involved in the battle against gang violence.
- Jan 10, 2019 8:00 am
A kneejerk reaction to criticism by community activists sparked a government update on work to combat gangs, an anti-violence...
- Jan 9, 2019 8:00 am
Primary school pupils are prepared to avoid getting tangled up in gang culture after a six-week course designed to tackle...
- Jan 8, 2019 8:00 am
- Commissioner and Spence plan area walkabout
- Government highlights drop in gun crime
- Second man arrested over murder
- ‘Less talk, more action on gangs’
- New approach called for in tackling gangs
- Police hunt ‘person of interest’ after murder
- Man held over shooting murder
- Shooting victim cleared of murder in 2011
- Fine, road bans for drivers
- Woman dies after Vesey Street crash
- Second arrest after guns and drugs haul
- Corbishley: ‘I want drugs off my streets’
- Man arrested for kite stabbing
- Police warning over shopping scams
- DPP issues new rules to police on ‘cautions’
- Two injured in domestic incident
- Spence repeats call for a new gun amnesty
- Pembroke man shot dead outside home
- Police issue Christmas crime message
- Happy Valley residents note uptick in violence
- Alleged sexual assault at Brangman Home
- Two arrested after shootings
- Armed robbery at Coco Reef
- Police make arrest after shooting incidents
- Girls’ home break-in
- Police: no spike in knife crime
- Thieves target boats on Foot of the Lane
- Police called to reported disturbance
- Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
- Bean to lead anti-gang fight until 2020
- Flasher strikes in Smith’s
- Police seek witnesses in Paget stabbing
- Man stabbed in weekend incident
- Motorcycles stolen from Cycle Care
- Police report a spike in cycle thefts
Charges dismissed against hotel deal four
One third of TMR staff to lose jobs
Island-branded raincoats much in demand
Airbnb rentals prove lucrative
Motorcyclist banned for carrying three
Gaming watchdog legal fees approach $600,000
Customs officers spread a bit of cheer
BHB awards $9m in service contracts
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive