Police have tracked down a man who was wanted in connection with an investigation.
Officers thanked the public for their help finding Chet Wilmot, 57.
A spokesman said: “Mr Wilmot, a person of interest in an ongoing investigation, has...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Dec 10, 2019 11:53 am
A low-ranking officer who admitted corruption has quit the Bermuda Police Service, the Commissioner of Police revealed...
- Dec 10, 2019 8:00 am
Ten people were arrested at the weekend on suspicion of drink driving.
A spokesman for the Bermuda Police Service said...
- Dec 9, 2019 12:10 pm
Police are investigating allegations that a young girl was chased by an unknown man in the City of Hamilton yesterday.
- Dec 6, 2019 8:00 am
A Bermudian man has been arrested in connection with an international case.
A spokesman for the Bermuda Police Service...
- Dec 5, 2019 8:00 am
Police yesterday warned that people who fall for a “mystery shopper” scam could face jail or huge fines.
- Dec 4, 2019 8:00 am
Two police officers have been suspended from duty as part of an ongoing investigation.
A Bermuda Police Service...
- Dec 2, 2019 8:00 am
Residents are falling prey to a “mystery shopper scam” used to launder criminal proceeds, police have cautioned.
- Nov 28, 2019 5:05 pm
A 71-year-old man arrested in connection with the theft of a smartphone has been released on police bail.
- Nov 28, 2019 1:27 pm
A 36-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of damaging a pay phone.
Police said they spotted the man acting...
- Nov 27, 2019 12:24 pm
A 71-year-old man was arrested in connection with the theft of a smartphone from a motorcycle storage box.
- Nov 27, 2019 12:05 pm
- Gulfstream resident stabbed during fight
- Man stabbed during Warwick break-in
- Machete man enters rest home
- Police probe fight near bus terminal
- Westgate to install wire barrier
- City official’s stolen bike returned
- Police raid home of prominent lawyer
- Police hunt witnesses to assault
- Drugs, ammunition seized in raid
- Manhunt after off-duty cop attacked
- Two men stabbed in weekend bar fight
- Police officer injured in ‘unprovoked attack’
- Warning over phishing e-mail
- Police arrest four after high-speed chase
- College issues phishing warning
- Detectives investigate fraudulent document
- Police chase in West End
- Two arrested over burglaries
- Call for community to be safe on Halloween
- International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
- Police warning over image sharing
- Stabbing in West End
- Man, 64, injured in St David’s shooting
- Police help partially clothed woman
- Bermudian jailed for smuggling cocaine in UK
- Police car hit barrier after chase
- Police appeal over fight outside library
- Van fires could be linked
- Bermuda CFO arrested in Greece
- Police tracking graffiti vandal
- Fugitives show catches up to sex predator
- Police warning over social media message
- Vulgar graffiti from ‘lone individual’
- Van fire leaves owner unable to work
- Man ‘made inappropriate comments’ to boy
Staff accused of abuse at US schools
Corrupt police officer jailed for 2½ years
Health insurance reform to go ahead
Panel: realise reforms or face tough future
Man’s US hospital costs could hit $300,000
Rose’s open home, open heart
Who cares? A troubled environment
Mother: my children were ‘traumatised’
Rocketing in to vacation rental management
Schoolboys as young as 14 locked up at Co-Ed
Mother feared for son after Utah death
Lawyers launch court case for boy, 5
‘My experience in Utah did me good’
Take Our Poll
- What sport do you most prefer to read about in the RG?
- Boxing/Martial Arts
- Rugby Union
- Total Votes: 3826
- Poll Archive