A new multi-purpose school building had its roof-wetting ceremony last night and will be ready for students when they return after summer.
The $5 million facility at Somersfield Academy was designed with flexibility in mind so that its...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jun 20, 2019 8:00 am
The Government has dragged its feet to determine the fate of a school’s Primary 1 class, a worried parent said...
- Jun 19, 2019 8:00 am
Primary school pupils have created a museum to showcase projects created with recycled materials.
The Trash to Treasure...
- Jun 8, 2019 8:00 am
The 2019 Saltus Graduation took place last night at the Anglican Cathedral in the City of Hamilton.
- Jun 7, 2019 2:26 pm
Signature schools in Bermuda could welcome their first pupils in just over one year’s time, the Premier has pledged.
- Jun 7, 2019 8:00 am
A “lack of confidence” in the public-school system is to blame for the loss of pupils to private institutions, the education...
- Jun 5, 2019 8:00 am
ConnectTech’s public primary school coding programme, funded by Hamilton Insurance Group (“Hamilton”), concludes this month...
- Jun 4, 2019 12:54 pm
Teachers are unlikely to face court action over a walkout last week, a lawyer said yesterday.
John Hindess, a senior...
- Jun 4, 2019 8:00 am
Teachers will return to schools today after industrial action on Friday.
The Ministry of Education said yesterday that...
- Jun 3, 2019 8:00 am
The Chubb Charitable Foundation — Bermuda is pleased to announce this year’s Robert Clements Scholarship...
- Jun 3, 2019 3:21 pm
A decision on whether schoolchildren will return to the classroom on Monday is in the hands of teachers, the education...
- Jun 1, 2019 8:00 am
- Union’s actions ‘beyond ridiculous’ – parent
- Video: Burt addresses teachers
- No jobs expected to go over TN Tatem closure
- Warwick Academy digs in for marine science
- Emergency BUT ‘meeting’
- TN Tatem to stay shut in September
- Elliot pupils graduate from programme
- Somersfield Academy Mini Parade
- Teacher ticks 40 years at Warwick Academy
- Drive to name underwater robot
- Principals, teachers discuss class mergers
- Somersfield pupils at New York conference
- Dellwood to reopen after water issue
- Heading for ‘great and wonderful things’
- Keeping public informed is a ‘major issue’
- Rabain promises talks with Elliot parents
- TN Tatem decision expected by summer break
- College celebration goes balloon-free
- Pupils get currency tips from BMA
- It’s thirsty work for young entrepreneurs
- Saltus head attends Toronto conference
- Richards in clarion call for business unity
- Elliot mother: don’t split up my kids
- Bursaries for early childhood students
- Simons calls for more transparency on Elliot
- Undersubscribed Elliot P1 faces axe
- Praise for robotics pupils
- West Pembroke marks World Autism Month
- College partners with compliance group
- Richards reflects on Education Month
- ‘No bias in education appointment’
- TN Tatem takes centre stage in arts event
- College’s link with Nova Scotia university
- ‘Awesome’ Duffy drops in at Dellwood
- Young Achiever: Madison off to Stanford
- Somersfield wins maths contest
- Tucker sues over education commissioner snub
- Leadership speaker calls on Saltus
- No drugs in e-cigarettes seized at schools
- Premier and Paget mark Autism Awareness Month