Pupils got a taste of cutting edge technology in an interactive workshop at the Bermuda Institute of Ocean Sciences.
Underwater robots, coding and game development were among the subjects explored on the Tools of Ocean Exploration event at...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Jan 17, 2020 2:00 pm
Registration for children set to enter public primary school in September will begin next month.
A spokeswoman for the...
- Jan 16, 2020 11:12 am
On Thursday, January 16, BHS held an event to celebrate the naming of the new “Alvin Ferreira Family Theatre” and the new...
- Jan 16, 2020 7:39 pm
A man studying to become a marine pilot in Scotland has won a $5,000 grant from the Caledonian Society of Bermuda.
- Jan 13, 2020 8:00 am
A charity that campaigns for people with disabilities plans to carry out a review of educational opportunities for differently...
- Jan 13, 2020 8:00 am
The finalists in a competition to find the island’s top teacher were announced yesterday.
A total of ten teachers are in...
- Jan 4, 2020 8:00 am
In November, a cohort comprised of six Department of Education staff and teachers attended experiential STEAM (Science,...
- Dec 16, 2019 9:37 am
A petition to block the permanent shutdown of a middle school had more than 130 signatures by last night.
- Dec 14, 2019 8:00 am
BHS are pleased to announce a new Bursary Programme for qualified students entering Upper Primary in Years 4,5 and 6. Head of...
- Dec 12, 2019 3:41 pm
On, Monday, 9th December 2019, Saltus unveiled a new playground at their St. John’s Road campus. Deryn Lavell, Head of School...
- Dec 11, 2019 1:14 pm
Mount Saint Agnes Academy (MSA) has hired a new Director of Advancement in an effort to advance the school in a number of...
- Dec 9, 2019 10:26 am
- New acting principal at Clearwater
- Government has ‘no plans’ to drop P1
- Scholarship for fundraising professional
- BHS celebrates new $11m Innovation Centre
- Voices in Education goes online
- CedarBridge hosts employment fair
- New head of Lifelong Learning Centre named
- Bean tells Berkeleyites to heed ‘small voice’
- Lessons in resilience and hope at BHS
- Students take part in national debate
- Warwick Academy blue fun day
- Harrington Sound Primary closes early
- College links up with IT training group
- Closed TN Tatem ranked ‘poor’ for maths
- Numbers game: 27 schools take part in mathathon
- Warwick Academy floats its cardboard boat
- BUT announces new executive team
- Clearwater principal resigns abruptly
- Saltus renovations to be unveiled
- High school students can apply for US scheme
- Teacher: middle school merger ‘total mayhem’
- Maths tutor: much work needs to be done
- Warwick student stars in debate contest
- Dellwood pupils enjoy Spirit trip
- Consultation on TN Tatem closure
- School’s approach helps India blossom
- Deltas hold 20th Children’s Reading Festival
- School registration dates
- Library opens sensory learning room
- School to be used for ‘interventions’
- ACCAs now recognised in Bermuda
- Maths teachers: do not rely on one test
- Orange Bay awards educational bursaries
- Students inducted into Phi Theta Kappa
- Warwick Preschool closes early
- Tech experts to speak at Generation Zapped
- Primary school changes signalled by Minister
- Thousands of books at reading festival
- Bailey replaces James as president of BUT
- Chat and chew at College
Sea of blue to remember Kijani
Police raid Pembroke home after gun incident
Under-fire BCB president Smith facing revolt
Casey clinches Elite Men’s crown
Being single is a blessing
Wisconsin runner buys into challenge
Trimm to take part in King memorial
Outerbridge pips Pilgrim to senior title
Lawyer under police investigation
Boat owners tell story of fire disaster
Farm to move cows after complaints of smell
Hamilton’s largest solar installation
Olympic star talks about mental illness
Bermuda scores high on CFATF review
Murder victim was ‘lured by ex-girlfriend’
Take Our Poll