The Minister of Education and Workforce Development, the Hon. Diallo Rabain, JP, MP today offered congratulations to the Bermudian students who recently graduated from the New England Institute of Technology (NEIT). The Department provides funds...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday May 21, 2018 12:59 pm
The principal of a Hamilton private school jumped off sail training ship Spirit of Bermuda into Hamilton...
- May 21, 2018 8:00 am
Bermuda College celebrated the graduation of 142 students yesterday.
Hundreds of family and friends cheered as the...
- May 18, 2018 8:00 am
The headmaster of an English boarding school for boys is to host a drinks reception at the Royal Bermuda Yacht Club for the...
- May 18, 2018 2:21 pm
Bermuda’s children are at risk from an “epidemic” of cyberbullying, sexting and online sexual images, experts warned...
- May 8, 2018 8:00 am
The need to tackle gang violence has been highlighted in this year’s National School Salute.
- May 7, 2018 8:00 am
People are being invited to sign up as patrons for the Impact Mentoring Academy.
The school needs cash to help keep...
- May 7, 2018 1:48 pm
Warwick Academy was the winner of the Pembroke Rotary IT Quiz.
Students were tested on 20 questions by a panel of judges...
- May 4, 2018 1:59 pm
Sacked education commissioner Freddie Evans said he is “content” with a settlement agreement over his dismissal.
- Apr 26, 2018 8:00 am
Students are reminded that the deadline for a scholarship designed to attract more Bermudians into the insurance industry is...
- Apr 26, 2018 8:00 am
The deadline for applications for a scholarship to a top Scottish university is the end of this month.
- Apr 25, 2018 8:00 am
- Evans settlement still to be finalised
- Simons urges Rabain to ‘come clean’
- Operation Ceasefire cancelled
- Evans wins payout over his dismissal
- BHS to create Innovation Centre
- Over 800 primary school pupils enrolled in abuse awareness course
- Fun activities slated for youngsters’ week
- Award for Bermudian Butler
- Girls given coding training
- Berkeley alumni hope to inspire
- Prison poems: inmates share with students
- Teacher loses case in Court of Appeal
- Public service bursaries up for grabs
- Students keep the MLK baton alive
- Scholarships to Scotland for Bermudians
- BHS experiment chosen for Space Station test
- Leading the way
- Nasa scientist inspires BHS girls
- Children complete new computer coding course
- Awards for healthy pupils
- CedarBridge to host career fair
- Former Saltus teacher accused of sex assaults
- Is there life on Mars?
- Education troubleshooters removed from roles
- Tributes to union founder
- Governor shown creative approach to learning
- Press Release: MSA Science Olympics
- Press Release: Saltus St Baldrick’s event
- CedarBridge students at UN conference
- Press Release: Summer camp fair at Saltus
- Media access to British maths experts revoked
- Saltus celebrates Women’s Day
- BHS celebrates Women’s Day
- Dellwood principal placed on leave
- Press Release: Choir visits Somersfield Academy
- BHS celebrates Literacy Week
- Story time as minister joins BHS youngsters
- Press Release: Books donation to Clearwater
- Rabain accuses OBA of ‘condemning’ students
- Young Achiever: Student Sierra speaks out
Four arrested after gun attack at bar
Christian ‘surprised’ to be given armband
Judge rules $33,770 was proceeds of drugs
Man admits brutal assault on Front Street
Drunk driver fell over twice
Win someone a perfect smile
Take Our Poll