The Emergency Measures Organisation has invited Ferry Reach residents to discuss an emergency evacuation plan in case of a disaster.
Representatives from both Rubis Energy Bermuda and Sol Petroleum Bermuda are involved in the meeting, which...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Jan 21, 2019 8:00 am
Southampton Parish Council has invited the public to join a nature walk through the Vesey Nature Reserve next...
- Jan 21, 2019 8:00 am
The biggest solar-power system in Hamilton is being installed.
The City of Hamilton is covering the roof of its works...
- Jan 17, 2019 8:00 am
A fuel firm has donated $5,000 to an ocean education programme for youngsters run by the Bermuda Institute of Ocean...
- Jan 14, 2019 8:00 am
The CahowCam on Nonsuch Island came alive with activity yesterday morning as one of the critically endangered birds returned...
- Jan 11, 2019 8:00 am
Conservationists hope lionfish will be back on the menu this winter as the fifth annual Winter Lionfish Derby picks up...
- Jan 8, 2019 8:00 am
World famous birder David Wingate witnessed a dramatic falcon strike on a Canada goose on a golf course during the Audubon...
- Jan 7, 2019 8:00 am
An environmentalist has urged the public to pressure the Government to stick to its green promise to ban single-use plastic...
- Dec 31, 2018 8:00 am
The island is to host a major international conservation conference next year, according to the Bermuda National...
- Dec 19, 2018 8:00 am
It may look like a strong wind could blow it over, but a leaning tree in Pembroke is not going anywhere, its potential new...
- Dec 14, 2018 8:00 am
Most of the rezoning proposals sent as part of the development of a draft Bermuda Plan want the removal of conservation...
- Dec 12, 2018 8:00 am
- Dolphin Quest on US mission
- Gibbons to introduce recyclable bags
- Bermuda Plan 2018 unveiled for public input
- Fort Hamilton spruced up by volunteers
- Bicycle tour will promote green energy
- Incentives for electric vehicle users
- Green groups back plan for electric buses
- Electric buses to ‘save money in long run’
- Energy Summit takes place
- Environmentalists want more aggressive policy
- Government eyes electric bus fleet
- Pest threat found on imported bananas
- Statistics report released
- New bridge officially opens in Flatts
- Public meeting on energy future
- Vet warns dog owners about rat poison risk
- Greenrock forced to cut costs
- Wheelie bin rule to be enforced in Hamilton
- Surprise as cahows return early
Charges dismissed against hotel deal four
One third of TMR staff to lose jobs
Island-branded raincoats much in demand
Airbnb rentals prove lucrative
Motorcyclist banned for carrying three
Gaming watchdog legal fees approach $600,000
Customs officers spread a bit of cheer
BHB awards $9m in service contracts
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive