A child who arrived last Wednesday from London has tested positive for Covid-19, it was announced last night.
The nine-year-old was said to be a resident who arrived on the British Airways flight.
Kim Wilson, the health minister, said...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Sep 23, 2020 8:00 am
The Bermuda Chiropractic Association is getting #BDABackonTrack with World Spine Day 2020.
World Spine Day...
- Sep 21, 2020 1:02 pm
Covid-19 test results may be delayed as a result of Hurricane Teddy.
The Ministry of Health said that test processing...
- Sep 21, 2020 8:00 am
Perot testing facility will close Monday due to the hurricane and further notice will be given regarding Tuesday.
- Sep 20, 2020 5:01 pm
A visitor who arrived on the British Airways flight from London last Friday has tested positive for Covid-19, it was revealed...
- Sep 17, 2020 8:00 am
Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre is pleased to announce the addition of Patrick Murray to the radiation therapy team.
- Sep 17, 2020 1:21 pm
A British urologist will visit the island this month to help a Devonshire-based medical centre deal with men’s intimate health...
- Sep 15, 2020 8:00 am
No new cases of Covid-19 were recorded today out of almost 900 test results.
A spokeswoman for the Ministry of Health...
- Sep 12, 2020 7:43 pm
The island’s first child case of Covid-19 was logged yesterday after a ten-year-old tested positive for the...
- Sep 9, 2020 8:00 am
More than 800 additional tests revealed no additional cases of Covid-19, the Ministry of Health announced today.
- Sep 9, 2020 6:29 pm
The number of medical scans carried out every year by individual doctors does not have to be made public by health service...
- Sep 8, 2020 8:00 am
- Covid-19: one new case
- Recognition for Premier Level providers
- Covid-19: Bermuda’s high standing confirmed
- BA passenger tests positive for Covid-19
- Covid-19 handling wins stamp of approval
- Covid-19: no new cases
- Peek-Ball reflects on ‘most wonderful career’
- New Covid-19 case logged
- Café clarifies Covid-19 testing procedure
- Returning Weldon to head up full-time lab
- Restaurant closes after tourist tests positive
- Devil’s Isle restaurant exposed to Covid-19
- No new Covid-19 cases on Wednesday
- Infected tourist sets off tracing frenzy
- Medical specialists unite to combat burnout
- Four fresh virus cases under investigation
- Covid-19 risk upgraded to ‘moderate’
- Travellers’ patience tested in Covid-19 queues
- New York flight brings three new Covid-19 cases
- Survey launched on telehealth services
- New Chief Medical Officer arrives
- No new Covid-19 cases
- No charges for second curfew violator
- Bermuda’s virus status remains ‘sporadic cases’
- One of two quarantine breach cases closed
- Covid-19: no new positive cases from 643 tests
- DPT reissues social-distancing warnings
- Single positive test from Atlanta flight
- Rule-breaking bars face 24-hour closure
- Rizzuto commends Bermuda on Covid-19
- Delta flight brings latest Covid-19 case
- Covid-19: 501 test results, no new cases
- CDC gets Bermuda’s Covid-19 status wrong
- Hospital prepares with oxygenator
- Covid-19 test centre opens
- No positive Covid-19 cases on Tuesday
- No new confirmed Covid-19 cases
- Visiting hours increased at hospital
- One new case of Covid-19
- Hundreds wait in line for Covid-19 tests
US promoter disappears with $800,000
Bermuda surges up internet speed rankings
Prowler and thief sent to drug court
Net closes in on sex attacker
Poll: majority of Bermudians support SSM
Diamond Standard plans $25m coin offering
Island escapes worst of ocean-bound Teddy
Storm damage blocks Elbow Beach access road
Reckless endangerment of children lamented
Woman sexually assaulted on walk to work
Election 2020: PLP vows to jump-start gaming
If the slipper fits ...
Bermudian trio form new architectural firm
Take Our Poll