Music executive Shanti Das will visit Bermuda to promote her mental health awareness initiative, Silence the Shame.
The author, who has been at the forefront of the American music industry for more than 20 years, is being brought to the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Sep 25, 2017 1:08 pm
Legislation designed to introduce a more flexible and responsive approach to global communicable disease was passed by MPs in...
- Sep 25, 2017 8:00 am
A new service to better detect breast cancer has been launched by Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre.
- Sep 22, 2017 8:00 am
Abdussalam Musbahi, a prominent British urologist, has joined staff at the Brown-Darrell Clinic.
The surgeon has...
- Sep 21, 2017 5:37 pm
Bermuda needs a plan to deal with its dementia time bomb, an expert said yesterday.
Jo-Ann Cousins-Simpson said a...
- Sep 20, 2017 8:00 am
An island-wide campaign has been launched to help people with asthma take control of the condition.
- Sep 20, 2017 12:01 am
An official guardian for vulnerable elderly people is high on the agenda, new Minister for Health Kim Wilson promised...
- Sep 19, 2017 8:00 am
Research has shown that a tax on sugary non-nutritious foods cuts consumption, according to Bermuda’s chief medical...
- Sep 19, 2017 8:00 am
Two clinical nurse educators have become certified dementia independent trainers at the Bermuda Hospitals Board.
- Sep 14, 2017 3:36 pm
The Lamb Foggo Urgent Care Centre will be closed this weekend due to a staffing shortage.
The fast-track service at the...
- Sep 14, 2017 1:12 pm
A proposed sugar tax should not concentrate on sodas, the head of an island soft drinks distributor said yesterday.
- Sep 13, 2017 8:00 am
- Male nurse living his dream
- Transplant surgeon to speak at dinner
- Diabetes association welcomes sugar tax
- Health centre to shut early on Thursday
- Diabetes expert warns patients to prepare
- Celebrating a drug free lifestyle
- Advice on a healthy appetite
- Mental health system is ‘struggling’
- Bermuda to tackle hepatitis transmission
- More than 1,900 employees regain insurance
- Health survey deadline looms
- Ministry of Health to hire new staff
- Stroke victim’s family: system falls short
- Health centre building closed for fumigation
- Disabled people forgotten, claims mother
- Mental health support groups on website
- Winning the fight against HIV and syphilis
- ‘Marked increase’ in gonorrhoea cases
- Doctor in the house
- Step to it with parish walking challenge
- Get your health tested today in West End
- Seniors take advantage of free health checks
- BHB announces new Chief of Staff
- Preventive care benefits for mental health expected
- Families are first line of defence for mental illness
- Crucial service tackling dementia on island
- Lamb Foggo UCC closed tonight
- Call to register for dementia care course
6pm update: Maria a ‘potential threat’
Fireminds to expand with major US investment
Bermudian model targets top title
Caines on way to achieving ambition
Helping mental health sufferers
Hope for jobs through sports clubs
Call for public to help in at-risk areas
Take Our Poll
- What will be the best way to create needed new jobs?
- Attract more international companies
- Grow the population
- Reduce the number of non-Bermudian workers
- Develop new business sectors other than international business and tourism
- Retrain the workforce
- Total Votes: 5529
- Poll Archive