More than 100 patients have benefited from radiation therapy since a specialist treatment unit opened at Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre last year.
Now the charity is gearing up to host its fifth annual Relay for Life fundraiser to help...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Apr 19, 2018 8:00 am
An autism charity was praised for its work at an event to mark World Autism Awareness Day.
Kim Wilson, the health...
- Apr 16, 2018 8:00 am
Bermudians seeking careers in public health are reminded they can apply for the Dr Barbara Ball Public Health...
- Apr 10, 2018 12:51 pm
A CrossFit rig will help keep visitors to the Arboretum in shape.
The new addition to the Devonshire beauty spot is part...
- Apr 9, 2018 8:00 am
The Department of Health will host a free health screening on Thursday.
The event at City Hall is part of a series of...
- Apr 8, 2018 7:14 pm
Charity Age Concern is to bring back free health checks for members for a second year.
The charity will host its first...
- Mar 28, 2018 8:00 am
A new diabetes centre will offer affordable medication and education under one roof, the Bermuda Diabetes Association said...
- Mar 27, 2018 8:00 am
The Department of Health has asked for nominations for the 2018 Public Health Awards as part of next month’s Public Health...
- Mar 19, 2018 8:00 am
A charity set up to support people with multiple sclerosis held its first swimathon this weekend.
- Mar 14, 2018 8:00 am
Tourists are to get access to kidney dialysis in a private clinic.
The treatment, once only available at the King Edward...
- Mar 8, 2018 8:00 am
New hi-tech computerised heart scans will help cut the risk of heart disease, the Bermuda Hospitals Board has said.
- Feb 28, 2018 8:00 am
- Health council emphasises spending ‘wisely’
- Turning Point services return to MWI
- Online tool to calculate medication costs
- Activist says more must be done for disabled
- Senators row over medical scan fee cuts
- Expert calls for new high-security clinic
- Cautious welcome for new sugar tax
- Hospital subsidy seen as stopgap measure
- Radiation treatment unit seeks bell to mark milestone
- BHeC: healthcare system at breaking point
- Employers need to do more to tackle obesity
- Cash boost for diabetes facility
- Press Release: rewards for blood donors
- Wilson aims to give mentally ill a new lease
- Cuts to CT scan fees could be rolled back
- Ten trained to ship infectious samples
- US experts advise on heart and kidney disease
- Departing medic calls for wellness focus
- Brave Brennan inspires charity effort
- Supporters rally behind Brown in scanning row
- Seminar aims to help medics tackle diabetes
- Brown-Darrell patients called to meeting
- Residents urged to protect against flu rise
- Moon Walk to support hospice
- Mental health the focus at MWI meeting
- Urologist to speak at dinner
- Pair bloom on learning programme
- Kee-Ijah could return to island this month
- Women urged to go for cancer screening
- Heart and lung specialists to visit island
Law firm sued over hotel deal advice
Renamed restaurant starts afresh
Missing goats plea
Bermudian model wins double award
Burch backs mandatory recycling
Crowds flock to Ag Show opening day
Man seriously injured in bike crash
I potted a husband at the pool table
BHS to create Innovation Centre
The day a whale saved me from a shark
Ag Show: children, seniors to get in free
Death penalty needed for drug dealers
Storage company sees strong demand
Researchers predict up to 19 storms
BBC features same-sex marriage campaigners
How can women achieve work-life balance?
Take Our Poll