A 60-year-old man is suing the Bermuda Hospitals Board for medical negligence after claiming that emergency room staff...
- Jan 20, 2020 8:00 am
The Ministry of Health has called on the public to help develop the Bermuda Health Strategy 2020-2025 through an online...
- Jan 16, 2020 1:42 pm
Young people are encouraged to apply for a summer student programme at the Bermuda Hospitals Board. The BHB said it wants...
- Jan 7, 2020 8:00 am
Work to eliminate mother-to-child transmission of HIV and syphilis means Bermuda held its place among a small group of...
- Dec 19, 2019 8:00 am
Patients waited on average about 11 hours for a hospital ward bed in October — almost double the time recorded a month...
- Dec 13, 2019 8:00 am
Weekday operating hours will be temporarily shortened at the Lamb Foggo Urgent Care Centre starting next week.
- Dec 12, 2019 10:06 am
The “Docs for Dinner” event which was originally scheduled for October 31, 2019, has been rescheduled and will now be held on...
- Dec 10, 2019 2:46 pm
Changes to the healthcare insurance system will go ahead, despite a call from the Opposition to put the plans on hold, the...
- Dec 10, 2019 9:31 am
A 27-year-old mechanic is facing a hospital bill of more than $300,000 after falling ill on vacation in the United...
- Dec 10, 2019 8:00 am
A professional services firm has been recruited to help deliver a joint vision for a healthier Bermuda, the Government...
- Dec 9, 2019 10:29 am
- Wilson: empower people with disabilities
- Wedderburn lands new role at MWI
- BHB gains top level of accreditation
- Warning over romaine lettuce from California
- Maximum wait for routine scans doubles
- Nearly 3,000 sign Patients First petition
- School dental programme hit by fluoride issues
- Public urged to stop health plan reforms
- Wilson thanks public over consultation
- Healthcare changes need support of hard data
- HIV risk not to be underestimated
- Men’s health check-ups in Hamilton
- Asthma sufferers ‘not under control’
- Vector Control to monitor store’s rat problem
- Fitness boost through worldwide challenge
- Flu shot advice
- MWI failed my son, says mother
- Diabetes and lung disease awareness
- Mother calls for better mental health facilities
- Top lawyer questions proposed healthcare coverage reform
- Docs for Dinner set for December
- Flu vaccine available from government
- Nurses complete asthma training
- Women invited to health symposium
- Workshop offers advice on mental health issues
- Asthma experts on hand at Washington Mall
- Docs for Dinner postponed
Brown sues AG over Lahey case
Man grew 75 cannabis plants in backyard
Cricketer denies attacking woman
Chinese electric car hits Bermuda’s roads
Bike rider banned until 2025
Man denies hit-and-run crash
Call for action on sexual grooming
Dream kitchen turned into nightmare
Airbnb revival for former cottage colony
Cyclists disappointed at loss of café
Schoolgirl missing for 12 days found
Friend found murder victim in pool of blood
Day of healing aims to bridge racial divide
Take Our Poll