Three Bermudian medical students have been selected for scholarships by the Bermuda Health Foundation.
Chioma Nwasike, Jennifer Ross and Amber White were picked out as this year’s recipients by the Foundation, which has awarded more than...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Jun 23, 2018 8:00 am
The public was warned today to check their measles vaccinations are up-to-date, especially if they have plans to travel this...
- Jun 22, 2018 8:00 am
The Department of Health announces the return of its popular and free health screenings initiative — Taking it to the Streets...
- Jun 21, 2018 2:18 pm
Drinks giant Bacardi has won Bermuda’s corporate blood drive campaign for a second year in a row.
- Jun 14, 2018 2:03 pm
A two-day international medical summit featuring world-class specialists started at the Fairmont Southampton today.
- Jun 14, 2018 11:23 am
The Healthy Schools Awards ceremony put on by the Department of Health at The Bermuda Society of Arts, City Hall, this week...
- Jun 8, 2018 11:15 am
A former One Bermuda Alliance senator is the new chief executive of Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre.
Lynn Woolridge has...
- May 30, 2018 8:00 am
Affordable housing and daycare for youngsters are needed to help young mothers, a charity has said.
- May 29, 2018 8:00 am
A partnership between a Bermuda charity and a US hospital group has delivered “cutting- edge” cancer treatment, a visiting...
- May 18, 2018 8:00 am
Randy York is no stranger to serious health problems — he battled to beat prostate cancer three years ago and survived a...
- May 17, 2018 8:00 am
A major fundraising drive to replace the island’s ageing hospice is to be launched.
Friends of Hospice said it wanted to...
- May 16, 2018 8:00 am
- Nurses honoured at City Hall event
- Cancer conference to be held in June
- Experts concerned over rise of mental illness in children
- ‘Overwhelmed’ Geneive named Nurse of the Year
- Be inspired to join the Relay For Life
- Asthma walk set for next week
- Taking donation message to streets
- Organ recipient urges others to donate
- Offering help to Alzheimer’s sufferer
- Patients benefit from dementia therapy
- Cancer centre used by 100 since 2017 launch
- Autism charity praised by minister
- Health scholarships available this month
- Keep fit at beauty spot
- Free health screening
Fresh twist in will saga after reunion
Anger over racial discrepancies in pay
Pregnancy no barrier to Mirrors honour
Church promises inclusivity at Pride Service
Wedding feels just like the first time
Man racially abused police
Course to help hair professionals get ahead
Portugal can go all the way, says Pauleta
Take Our Poll