A doctor who wanted to run a walk-in urgent care centre in the heart of Hamilton has claimed a freeze on applications for new services will be “potentially catastrophic”.
JJ Soares said a moratorium on requests to provide treatment under...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Mar 14, 2019 8:00 am
The former chief executive of the Bermuda Health Council is to take legal action over her “termination”, she revealed...
- Mar 13, 2019 8:00 am
Dr. Michael Brooks, Medical Director of Bermuda Urology Clinic will be the guest speaker at the quarterly “Docs for Dinner”...
- Mar 13, 2019 3:36 pm
A $330 million cash pot is expected to be handed over to the Bermuda Hospitals Board as the Government signalled a new...
- Mar 13, 2019 8:00 am
Requests from the public for information have hindered the work of the Ministry of Health, the House of Assembly heard...
- Mar 12, 2019 8:00 am
Applications for new services under Bermuda’s basic healthcare package have been put on hold while talks to change the scheme...
- Mar 11, 2019 8:00 am
A Department of Health scheme to promote exercise and diet kicks off next week.
The Fitness in the Park programme is to...
- Feb 28, 2019 6:14 pm
The Bermuda Health Council is announcing a 2019 research collaboration with The Family Centre, a Bermuda charity.
- Feb 18, 2019 11:41 am
The public is invited to attend the final day of an international science conference focusing on diabetes.
- Feb 18, 2019 10:50 am
Residents could know more about the healthcare choices available to them when health sector businesses join a revamped Health...
- Feb 17, 2019 3:10 pm
A teenaged schoolgirl who carried out research into the genetic reasons for “a sweet tooth” has expanded her study to include...
- Feb 16, 2019 7:00 pm
- Doctor to outline use of medical cannabis
- Ball scholarship applications open
- BHeC reveals plan for value-based system
- Health chiefs ‘failed’ on records
- Asthma charity launches online survey
- Brathwaite’s short-lived Lahey link uncovered
- Health insurance payments jump 5%
- Accreditation for Cancer and Health Centre
- KEMH in campaign to boost blood donations
- Noisy repair work at hospital
- Electric scooter donated to hospital
- OBA demands answers on Wedderburn exit
- Wedderburn back story: Brown’s fee cuts anger
- Weldon advocates benefits of genetic testing
- Wedderburn dismissal slammed as ‘merciless’
- Cancer centre earns certification
- Expert to speak on ADHD today
- Six flu cases reported
- Sick passenger recovering in hospital
- Island falls behind on life expectancy
- Group to tackle vaccination misinformation
- BHB awards $9m in service contracts
- Doctors report surge in flu cases
- Hospital outsources beds strategy
- BHB facing ‘high number’ of flu patients
- Film focuses on marijuana
- Sleep at core of healthier lifestyle
- Symonds on leave from Bermuda Hospitals Board
- ‘Brown not targeted by fees reduction’
- X-ray service reopens at Lamb Foggo
- Hospital staff fired for assaulting patient
- Boxing Day hospital death investigated
- New rules for reviewing deaths in hospitals
Burgess draws race card over next DPP
No contract for $1.67m bus schedule
Smokers and drinkers to be hit by tax rises
Clarien customer fed up with $5 teller fee
MPs united in rejecting UK citizens vote
Motorcyclist crashes in front of police
Brew: meeting place with a difference
Lightbourne: Golden journey has just begun
Take Our Poll