The departure of a health watchdog’s chief executive should raise red flags, the shadow health minister said yesterday.
Patricia Gordon-Pamplin said that the “removal” of Tawanna Wedderburn from the Bermuda Health Council was done “with no...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Dec 15, 2018 8:00 am
A clinic run by Ewart Brown, a former premier, is to restart hi-tech CT scans almost a year after the plug was pulled on the...
- Dec 14, 2018 8:00 am
Cans of Del Monte corn have been recalled because of an problem in the sterilisation process that could lead to...
- Dec 12, 2018 8:22 pm
From funeral homes to hospital beds, the island’s obesity crisis exacts a growing toll beyond the impact of chronic...
- Dec 10, 2018 8:00 am
The chief executive of Bermuda’s health watchdog has stepped down, it was announced Friday.
The Bermuda Health Council...
- Dec 10, 2018 8:00 am
Commissioner of Police Stephen Corbishley paid a well-wishing visit to baby Iziah Freeman at the Nicklaus Children’s Hospital...
- Dec 7, 2018 2:27 pm
The X-ray unit at the Lamb Foggo Urgent Care Centre has shut while the clinic awaits replacement parts, the Bermuda Hospitals...
- Dec 7, 2018 8:00 am
A special reserve fund could help to balance the risk in one of two “transformational” health insurance options being...
- Dec 4, 2018 8:00 am
A new education campaign designed to boost knowledge about asthma was sparked by the tragic death of a young boy in Britain.
- Dec 3, 2018 8:00 am
Health minister Kim Wilson urged people to get tested for HIV as she marked World Aids Day.
Ms Wilson took part in a...
- Nov 30, 2018 3:25 pm
A pilot program designed to beam diagnostic imaging results direct to doctors and patients has been launched by the Bermuda...
- Nov 30, 2018 8:00 am
- Health minister details payments to Brown
- Midwifery placed under Nursing Act
- Bermudian shares obesity expertise
- Expert warns of dementia threat
- Health department alert over romaine lettuce
- Get fit with the Movin’ Mommas
- Views on healthcare reform imminent
- Hamilton health clinic to reopen
- Diabetes education in Portuguese on offer
- Men’s Health Screening opens
- Heavenly Blessings appeals closure order
- ‘Flu express’ rolls out this month
- Staff graduate from health programme
- BHB to host free screenings
- Call for more choice in childbirth
- Doctor to speak on tough talk with patients
- Children suffering mental health problems
- Fresh flu jabs ordered
- Breast cancer tribute car unveiled
- Doctor’s appeal for patient raises $10,000
- Doctor: look before you flush
- Commissioner’s wife backs anticancer fight
- Expert: target schools in diabetes fight
- Lupus gene found in Bermuda family
- Walk-in breast cancer scans offered
- Plan needed to look after ageing population
- Blasers make donation in Barnfield’s honour
- Atherden stands her ground on medical scans
- Hamilton health facilities relocate
- A vision-impaired world through different lenses
- Wilson: we will fix problems at health centre
- Health watchdog monitors new care model
- Dental clinic reopens in St George’s
- Hamilton Health Centre reopening delayed
- BHeC refuses comment on medical scan advice
- BHB launches poetry contest
- Police investigate alleged child sex assault
- Hamilton Health Centre shut down for the week
- ‘Rethink pink’ for breast cancer awareness
- Hospital goes pink for breast cancer
EU wants tougher ‘substance’ rules
Russian aircraft could leave registry
Bermuda’s Belmond to be sold in $2.6bn deal
Healthcare system ‘a ticking time bomb’
Caines gives hiring figures from jobs fair
Young Achiever: singer Quinn hits target
Bars call for more late-night transportation
Festive breath test crackdown
Take Our Poll