Hundreds of hotel workers face redundancy because of the closure of a leading Bermudian resort for almost two years, The Royal Gazette can reveal.
A memo to staff from Kiaran MacDonald, the general manager of the Fairmont...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Sep 23, 2020 1:48 pm
Bermuda’s tourism businesses are offering a full weekend of deals, discounts and special experiences to mark World Tourism...
- Sep 22, 2020 1:35 pm
Dozens of restaurants will take part in a festival celebrating Bermuda’s outdoor dining options tomorrow.
- Sep 16, 2020 5:50 pm
Tourism spending in the second quarter plunged to only $70,000 compared with the $98 million recorded for the same period last...
- Sep 4, 2020 8:00 am
As the United Nations marks World Tourism Day later this month, Bermuda Tourism Authority (BTA) is leveraging the occasion to...
- Sep 4, 2020 11:09 am
Residents can make the most of a stay in one of the island’s hotels over the next few weeks after the launch of a Staycation...
- Sep 2, 2020 8:00 am
Hotel occupancy levels viewed through the lens of the Covid-19 pandemic have left a resort’s general manager J.P. Martens...
- Aug 31, 2020 8:00 am
An outdoor dining festival, staycation promotions and sports events help to signal the island’s attractions are open for...
- Aug 28, 2020 8:00 am
Black-owned tourism businesses have been put in the spotlight on a website promoting travel to Bermuda.
The online hub,...
- Aug 27, 2020 8:00 am
Guests will return to the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club on Friday, five months after the resort ceased normal operations...
- Aug 26, 2020 5:16 pm
The Covid-19 pandemic damage to the tourism industry has forced hoteliers to think long term, a resort general manager said...
- Aug 22, 2020 8:00 am
- Pompano Beach Club ready to reopen
- Inverurie reopens early
- Hotel workers to hear restart plans
- Airbnb host’s refund policy under fire
- Burt on tourism: cultural relevance the ambition
- Coco Reef reopening
- Hoteliers guarded as industry restarts
- BTA putting businesses in the spotlight
- Premier engages with BTA’s interim CEO
- Superyachts sail to safe haven of Bermuda
- Clear tests mandatory for arriving visitors
- Elbow Beach to stay shut until 2021
- Cruisers keen to travel again
- Mixed emotions as airport reopens
- Dodwell: hotels will ‘lose more if open’
- Bermuda Championship provides $22.6m boost
- Island’s tourist industry takes a $250m hit
- Rosedon hotel closed until 2021
- Bermuda eyes African-American tourism market
- BTA to host tourism readiness webinar
US promoter disappears with $800,000
Bermuda surges up internet speed rankings
Prowler and thief sent to drug court
Net closes in on sex attacker
Poll: majority of Bermudians support SSM
Diamond Standard plans $25m coin offering
Island escapes worst of ocean-bound Teddy
Storm damage blocks Elbow Beach access road
Reckless endangerment of children lamented
Woman sexually assaulted on walk to work
Election 2020: PLP vows to jump-start gaming
If the slipper fits ...
Bermudian trio form new architectural firm
Take Our Poll