A top executive at the Bermuda Tourism Authority is to leave after five years in the job.
Pat Phillip-Fairn, the chief product and experiences development officer, will step down in April for family reasons.
Ms Phillip-Fairn said: “I...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jan 16, 2019 8:00 am
Diners are invited to help promote island restaurants by sharing video reviews on social media.
This year’s Bermuda...
- Jan 14, 2019 8:00 am
A new publication designed to promote winter vacations on the island has been published by the Bermuda Tourism...
- Jan 11, 2019 8:00 am
The number of cruise ship visitors rocketed by more than 168 per cent last November compared with the same period in 2017, the...
- Jan 8, 2019 8:00 am
John Young grew up surrounded by the tourism industry.
Now, he and his wife, Alison, have fallen back in love with the...
- Dec 31, 2018 8:00 am
Bermuda is expected to receive an extra 68,000 cruise ship visitors next year, according to the Government.
- Dec 28, 2018 10:39 am
More than 130 athletes from four universities will be in Bermuda to train at the National Sports Centre next...
- Dec 28, 2018 8:00 am
Bermuda is expected to receive a dozen more cruise ship visits in 2019 than it did in 2018, according to the newly released...
- Dec 27, 2018 8:00 am
Taxi driver Archie Mello began his career in a tiny Austin 10 car in 1952.
Mr Mello is still going strong and yesterday...
- Dec 14, 2018 8:00 am
Phillip “Phoopa” Anderson, a councillor for the Town of St George and an ambassador for the East End, has died.
- Dec 11, 2018 8:00 am
Bermuda’s Visitor Services Centres will have new leadership in the New Year. Bermudian Jakai Franks will fill the role as...
- Dec 7, 2018 12:03 pm
- ‘Agility’ plan aims to create 500 new jobs in tourism
- Tax breaks offered for Grand Atlantic project
- Young BTA member on path to the top
- Fairmont partners with Bermuda Festival
- National Tourism Plan meetings
- DeSilva takes aim at BTA
- Fairmont Southampton up for sale
- New tourism experiences announced
- BTA: on course for another record year
- Carnival adds a second cruise ship in 2020
- Hoteliers attend energy-saving workshop
- Information sessions on Airbnb Experiences
- DeSilva accuses Scott of ‘scaremongering’
- Scott backs independence of BTA
- International award for Rosedon Hotel
- Tourist thanks finder of lost phone
- Tourists face Dockyard transport delays
- Construction update given at St Regis site
- Record cruise passenger numbers tomorrow
- Island site joins new tourism tax collectors
- Tourism plan aims to bring in $1.2bn yearly
Minibus driver: I did not provoke attack
Phoenix halts imports of foreign newspapers
Bermudian relives horror of Nairobi attack
Russell and Dutranoit break records
Visitor to run Bermuda Triangle for charity
A ‘substantial’ change to Bermuda’s future
Kampf romps to fifth title on return
Wear red on Monday to reject violence
PLP backtracks on ‘land grabs’
Tributes paid to RBR soldier killed in crash
Drink-driver falls off his bike twice
Social-media feud led to Steede murder
Children as young as 11 exposed to porn
Jetting into the island
Online opportunity beckons for retailers
Woman arrested after crash
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive