Under-20 women set for qualifiers
The Bermuda Under-20 women’s team have been drawn in group A of the Concacaf Championship qualifiers, which will be held in Guyana next week.
Coach Naquita Robinson’s side will face the host nation in their opening game next Wednesday at 9.30pm before taking on St Lucia, Suriname and Antigua and Barbuda. The top two finishers of each group will advance to the Championship phase.
Jade Stewart, Kayla Caldwell, Satia Burchall, Zahkari Turner, Lara Backeberg, Zekiah Lewis, Koa Goodchild, Teyah Lindo, Jadae Steede Hill, Jenna Rempel, Aaliyah Simons, Adia Gibbons, Zemira Webb, Ceandee Bean, Che Chulae Dowling, Trinae Edwards, Ryley Simmons, Nia Christopher, Danni Watson, Emily Cabral. Head coach: Naquita Robinson. Assistant coach: Vance Brown. Goalkeeper coach: Dashun Cooper. Mental Strength coach: Martin Wolffe. Physio: Thomisha Fubler. Team Manager: Emmanuel Faria.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive