Fairmont Southampton have announced a new partnership with Goslings to operate the World Par 3 Championship, to be known as The Dark N Stormy World Par 3 Championship at the iconic Turtle Hill Golf Club.
In its eleventh year, the world’s...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Jan 20, 2020 7:33 pm
Silvermine Country Club led from wire to wire to clinch the 67th Bermuda Goodwill Tournament that concluded at Tucker’s Point...
- Dec 14, 2019 8:00 am
Keith Pearman celebrated the 50th anniversary of one of the crowning moments of his illustrious career last...
- Dec 13, 2019 8:00 am
Henry Smart clinched a maiden Gosling’s International Invitational title at the third attempt in dramatic fashion at Belmont...
- Dec 6, 2019 8:00 am
Dennis Hendershott fired a one-over-par 72 at a windswept Port Royal Golf Course to retain his lead over the field at the...
- Dec 5, 2019 8:00 am
Dennis Hendershott was in his element at a windswept Mid Ocean Club to hold a two-shot lead after the opening round of the...
- Dec 4, 2019 8:00 am
Camiko Smith has done a lot of soul searching and adjusted his game since missing out on qualification for the inaugural PGA...
- Dec 3, 2019 8:00 am
Jarryd Dillas clinched the Bermuda Amateur Match Play Championship title for a fourth successive year and record eighth time...
- Dec 2, 2019 8:00 am
Richard Neame and Fraser Hunt shot the low scores in challenging conditions during the medal round of the Bermuda Amateur...
- Nov 30, 2019 8:00 am
David Lawrence says he is looking forward to the challenge of defending his title in the revamped Gosling’s International...
- Nov 29, 2019 8:00 am
The Gosling’s International Invitational has undergone significant changes for the third time in three years.
- Nov 28, 2019 8:00 am
- Leseur set for Vietnam adventure
- Dillas hails impact of pro event
- Todd lends advice to teenager Leseur
- ‘Big win’ a dream come true for virtuoso Todd
- Birdies for Bermudians reaps $11,500 for charity
- Higgs confident he can close out the field
- Consistent Higgs grabs a share of the lead
- Sims narrowly misses cut as locals bow out
- Scheffler hits course record
- Steady Sims still in the mix
- Sims determined to enjoy the fruits of his labour
- Pearman expecting the unexpected
- Dillas determined to avoid distractions
- Local knowledge could be crucial, says Leseur
- Meet local qualifier Jarryd Dillas
- Meet local golfer Dwayne Pearman
- Meet local qualifier Michael Sims
- Augustus added to Bermuda Championship field
- Future prospects showcase potential
Brown sues AG over Lahey case
Man grew 75 cannabis plants in backyard
Cricketer denies attacking woman
Chinese electric car hits Bermuda’s roads
Bike rider banned until 2025
Man denies hit-and-run crash
Call for action on sexual grooming
Dream kitchen turned into nightmare
Airbnb revival for former cottage colony
Cyclists disappointed at loss of café
Schoolgirl missing for 12 days found
Friend found murder victim in pool of blood
Day of healing aims to bridge racial divide
Take Our Poll