Emily Nagel’s Team AkzoNobel maintained the lead of the Volvo Ocean Race 12 days after setting sail on the second leg of the around-the-world race from Lisbon to Cape Town.
The Dutch team were more than 40 nautical miles ahead of Dongfeng...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Nov 18, 2017 8:00 am
Emily Nagel and Team AkzoNobel surged into the lead of the Volvo Ocean Race fleet yesterday, as they closed in on the finish...
- Nov 16, 2017 8:00 am
A bumper fleet of youth sailors from five different countries will showcase their talents during the 2017 Bermuda Optimist...
- Nov 11, 2017 8:00 am
Mustafa Ingham has taken another step towards his ambition to become a professional sailor.
The Bermudian is presently...
- Oct 31, 2017 8:00 am
Santiago Pacheco came from behind to win the 2017 RenaissanceRe Junior Gold Cup in Hamilton Harbour yesterday.
- Oct 30, 2017 8:00 am
Bermuda’s Nicole Stovell did her chances of securing a spot on the podium no harm on day three of the RenaissanceRe Junior...
- Oct 28, 2017 8:00 am
The lead in the local boys’ fleet swapped hands on day two of the RenaissanceRe Junior Gold Cup on the Great Sound...
- Oct 27, 2017 8:00 am
Sebastian Kempe grasped early bragging rights among the local fleet after the opening races of the RenaissanceRe Junior Gold...
- Oct 26, 2017 8:00 am
Brad Jackson has been announced as the new skipper of Dutch Volvo Ocean Race racing syndicate Team AkzoNobel whose crew...
- Oct 19, 2017 8:00 am
A “World Series of Sailing”, showcasing the same foiling catamarans used in the 35th America’s Cup, could be heading to...
- Oct 18, 2017 8:00 am
Emily Nagel, the Bermudian sailor, and Team AkzoNobel suffered a major setback on the eve of the first leg of the Volvo Ocean...
- Oct 16, 2017 8:00 am
- New Zealand face logistical nightmare
- Evans heads Down Under in Tokyo effort
- Foiling cats could return to island
- Top-ten finish for Bermudian entry
- Tiburon loses ground on leaders
- Corinthian replaces Tiburon at the top
- Tiburon leads the way in San Francisco
- Pattons to share special moment in US
- Spithill wants America’s Cup return
- Bermudians make light work of Windy City
- New Zealand bring back monohulls
- Wollmanns’ joy at stunning debut
- Wollmanns reach gold standard
- Nagel earns chance of a lifetime
- Seven up for Bailey in New Jersey
- Woods is West End club’s gain
- Bailey hails Bermuda effort
- Kempe and Walker on podium
- Kempe still has reasons to be optimistic
- Kempe and Co on podium
- Kempe leads the way in Nova Scotia
Neighbours kick up a stink over dairy farm
Caines: protest pushed me to become MP
Warning over Domestic Partnership Act
Atherden pledges diverse OBA
Payne’s passion for the past
Nusum laments ‘five minutes of madness’
Take Our Poll