Differing views on diversity quotas for companies were a highlight of a panel at the Bermuda Insurance Market Conference.All on the panel at the Bermuda Insurance Institute-organised event agreed that there was a diversity and inclusion...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Oct 15, 2018
An international private jet charter firm has announced the opening of its...
- Oct 5, 2018 8:00 am
- Frontier named island’s top employer
- Drone data firm reaches for the sky
- Caddy Shack Grill opens at Fun Golf
- Artist’s winning mix of passion and business
Meet the Smith family. Both parents work, and they make good money. From the...
- Oct 13, 2018 8:00 am
- Agreed budget is healthy for a relationship
- Should I sell car to help pay business debt?
- Simple advice for a novice investor
- Reasons why US has two-track economy
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0148 or 278-0156
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0139 or 278-0147
- To contact the Sports Desk call 278-0142 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 278-0133
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
- Ghost tour adds ‘Disney difference’
- Plastic surgeon joins BMSG team
- Keeping stars to be theme of HR conference
- Solar rebate programme updated
- Catalina closes $700m equity capital raise
- Ascendant unchanged as 4,000 shares trade
- Breeze named CFO of Hiscox Re & ILS
- Offshore wind farm at heart of power plan
- Maiden sells US team to Sompo
- Hotel, Lili offer tea-and-scent experience
- Innovation seminar for entrepreneurs
- Butterfield edges higher on BSX
- Hiscox wins $1.8m judgment against Abraham
- Smith heads up fintech business unit
- Wright named CEO at FMIS
- Boutique in growth mode after five years
- Butterfield and Somers rise on BSX
- Albo to lead panel at insurtech event
Delayed payment, delayed justice
Dusky shark makes off with lionfish meal
Top civil servant banned for 2014 road crash
Nottingham jury hears Steede’s last words
Can quotas tackle workplace diversity issue?
Replacement for Schuetz yet to be found
Tannock: island has no room for complacency
Medical files from Brown raids still held
Take Our Poll